Location – Boise, Idaho
ShadeWorks offers an exclusive line of MOCKWOOD™ Patio Covers and Pergolas that help homeowners extend their home’s living space to the outdoors. Our products are constructed from aluminum building materials which offers outstanding low maintenance qualities and lifetime warranties. We have one of the best reputations in the industry for quality workmanship and customer service. We’re looking for someone to join our team who will share our vision of providing amazing customer service and take pride in the work they do.
Hours are generally Monday – Friday, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The warehouse assistant’s primary job is to keep the company’s warehouse and yard neat, organized and running efficiently. Perform tasks that keep the build team prepared and for their build jobs.
- Organize, stock and clean warehouse and yard.
- Keep warehouse and yard neat and tidy.
- Sweep warehouse floors daily.
- Take out trash and move dumpsters out as required.
- Call recycling for pickup as required.
- Put misc. caps, columns, screws and other stocked materials away.
- Package parts required for jobs and have them ready for build team.
- Assist build team to load their trucks daily.
- Assemble rock bases as required for jobs.
- Help unload and put away material on freight days.
- Verify that all materials are accounted for on freight day.
- Back up and help build team with builds as needed.
- Clean company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Run errands as required / directed.
- Reliable transportation and ability to be on time to work every day.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Good driving record with no DUI’s in last three years.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under limited supervision.
- Must have a clean appearance and possess good customer service skills.
ShadeWorks is an equal opportunity employer who promotes from within.
Come join our rapidly growing company.